Monday, April 6, 2009

Haircut #2

While Tanner was eating his breakfast of Raman noodles (it was one of those 'pick your battles' moments), I realized that he needed a serious haircut. I just love bed head! I resisted a little because I love his curls (not here, but usually) and I was afraid that they would disappear if we cut them off. Just a couple of before pictures.

When I told him he was going to get a hair cut he let me know that he did not want one. And he cried the whole time. Here he's begging Jim to let him get down.
It was kinda sad. This is only his second hair cut so he's not used to the whole 'sitting still while someone comes at you with a sharp object to cut your pretty curls off' thing.
This isn't a very good picture, but we had about two inches cut off and he still has his curls! YEA!
Rylee is getting so big! She loves to be on the floor and play with her toys.
She LOVES her big brother and Tanner just adores her! He can almost always get her to laugh at him and make her smile. It is so nice to have him to entertain her sometimes. He was playing peek-a-boo with her the other night ans she was busting up laughing at him! It is so fun to watch them playing and interacting together. You can just tell that there is already a bond between them. So cute!







5 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

that is so cute. I love his new cut and I am glad the curls stayed too. Hopefully Rylee will have curls like him.... LUCKY!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

We love his curls...so I'm glad they are still there. Zach only has curls when he gets out of the bathtub. I hope his stay around!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I know just how he feels. I still cry when I get my hair cut.

John & Suzy said...

I was afraid you had cut it all off!!
I am so glad he still has his curls! This reminds me of Todd and his curls and his first hair cut.
I can't believe how big Rylee is getting. I love it when they start to interact with each other.

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

When I cut Josh's hair it broke my heart to see all the curls go...and his left so I am glad Tanners are still there. Braden still cries like he is going to die when we cut his hair.