Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun Stuff

Just some pictures of the kids. We haven't been up to much but a whole lot of playin'. The weather has been so nice, we've been outside enjoying it before it gets to hot. Rylee is all ready for church. I just can't help taking pictures of her when she's all dressed up. I love having a girl!
Playin' at the park. Tanner is always trying to be as big as the other kids. It's funny cause the first thing he says when he sees other kids at the park is "Tan I go pfway?" (that really is play. I tried to spell it how he says it. It's funny!) He loves playing with other kids, no matter who they are. It's pretty nice.

Rylee has had this bow for a little while and I just found an outfit to match it. Is that like buying an outfit to match your shoes? I guess I'm getting her started early.

There are a bunch of these splash pads here. It's a great idea! It's just a huge sprinkler to run through and Tanner has so much fun. Plus, I don't have to get in the water with him, so it's nice for me.

Rylee and I like to lounge on the blanket while Jimmy and Tanner are playing at the park. It's nice to have girl time. Check out that hair!

Tanner insisted on taking a bath in his pirate getup. I'm not sure why he needed to wear flip flops. Come to think of it, I'm not really sure why he does most of the things he does.

Tanner got to ride in the tractor with his Poppy and it was the coolest thing for him. He follows his Poppy around everywhere. The other day, my dad was digging a hole and Tanner asked him if he was digging for dinosaur bones. He thought that was pretty funny.

My dad is doing some landscaping in his back yard and Tanner is sure it can't get done without him. He loves being out there with his Poppy and his Poppy would do just about anything for him.








3 comments:

*Brett and Lacey* said...

I love that you play dress up with Rylee. Brett thinks girl stuff is silly. But I love it, it is so much fun. That Tanner boy is such a character! So dang cute!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

I love how just dress up that baby girl! Cutest little bows and outfits ever! That bath picture...Tanner is hilarious...flip flops in the tub. hehe!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I love that pink and green bow- I should make some like that it is totally cute. I can't believe all the hair she has. And Tanner is getting so big.