Sunday, April 12, 2009

Car Show and Easter Festivities

Jimmy and his business partner, Skyler, had a booth at the car show this year. They were able to show off a couple of their cabinets and got a lot of positive feedback. They also had a couple of people that were very interested and want them to to some jobs for them, so hopefully that works out. Jimmy was pretty happy about the responses they got. Here are a couple of pictures of their work. If you click on this picture, you can see their logo on the back of Skyler's truck. It's pretty cool.

We wanted to throw in a couple pictures of what they have done to our garage so far. It looks pretty cool. It will be way nice when it's finished.

Rylee loves her Daddy!
Onto Easter. This is the only picture I got of our Easter egg hunt. We were at my friends cabin in Pinto and the wind was blowing and it was way cold! This is the only egg Tanner actually picked up.
Tanner doesn't really understand the concept of the Easter Bunny so I had to tell him where his goodies came from. I said "Tanner! The Easter Bunny brought you this basket and all this stuff!" He just said "Ya! He did!" It was pretty funny.
Tanner coloring Easter eggs. Well, I colored them, Tanner just played with the stickers and kept trying to drink the dye.
More stickers! I was pretty lazy this year. Maybe I'll try to be a little more creative next year.
Can you believe that this is the best picture I could get! Tanner refused to look at me and he would not out that stupid sword down! Some days........ They looked so cute in their Easter outfits, even if Tanner was being a stinker.











4 comments:

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

They look adorable. I can't believe how big Rylee is. I can't wait till I get to see her.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I hope Jimmy makes his millions before I do!

John and Suzy said...

Cute, cute grandchildren! Love the dress! I am so excited about the car show and all that it promises!

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

So I haven't checked your blog in a while, but how cute! I love these Easter pics. The garage is looking really good!