Sunday, June 28, 2009

Party Time!

Tanner had his Pirate Birthday Party on Saturday. He was so exited! For days and days, it's all he would talk about! It was FINALLY time!
He had a cute little treasure map cake! My friend knows a girl that likes to decorate cakes, so she did this for us. Isn't it cute?!
We had a Pirate treasure box (my friends idea!) full of all the treasure essentials!
We also had a little action on the slip-n-slide. It took a lot of coaxing to get that hat and sword away from Tanner so he could go on it.
But he finally did!
And I think it was worth it!
And whats a party without cake and ice cream?
It was a fun party! Tanner had a blast! Thanks to all who came to play!







1 comment:

John and Suzy said...

These times make me sad. I wish I could be a part of everything.