Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanner!

Today Tanner turned 3! For his birthday, Granny and Poppy Jeffery took him to Pirate Pizza. It's his favorite place in the whole world! (Anyone surprised by that one?!) The wait staff came and sang to him and he thought that was pretty cool!
On a side note, I have no idea why he wears these hats sideways! He does it every time we go, but it's pretty cute so what can ya do!
I had to throw this picture in! Rylee had a good time too! She just loves to hit the table and make a lot of noise.

This is where Tanner stands and says "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"

He was loving this whack-a-shark. I need to get one of these. Tanner loves to hit stuff and I could let go of a little aggression! (I only have a little!)

Needless to say, Tanner had a great time! He is very excited for his Pirate birthday party on Saturday! Happy Birthday my little Pumpkin Head! I love you!





No comments: