Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rockin Out!

Tanner's Granny Gay and Aunt Aubrey came down this weekend and brought his cousins, Ty and Jordo, to play. Granny Gay always has the funnest ideas of what to do to help them have fun. This time she bought them a drum set and a guitar so they could have a little rock band. They had so much fun! Jordo was playing the piano but he got a little bored with it so that just left Tanner and Tyler to jam out. And beleive me, they were jammin'. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was fun to watch for a while, but then when they wern't looking we hid the noise makers and resorted back top some quieter toys. Granny Gay was nice enough to take the intruments back to her house. That was really appreciated! If I knew how to upload video I would because these pictures just don't do "The Band" any justice. :)
Here is another one of Tanner. The next morning he talked me into playing the drums while he was on the guitar. It was quite a site, I'm sure. Me and my big fat pregnant belly sitting on that little tiny stool. Oh yeah, I had to sit on the stool. Tanner even showed me how to play. To bad I didn't get any pictures of that. Granny Gay did, but hopefully she will keep them to herself. What mothers won't do for their children!
Tanner loves to go into the baby's room and mess with everything. The other day I caught him just chillen in the bassinet, just the wrong part! But I guess if your comfey...... He did get stuck and I had to help him out. Thats my Tanner!
Just an update: I am scheduled to be enduced on Thursday (thats this Thursday-hallelujah!) sometime in the morning. So next post I should have pictures of our baby girl! YEA! I can't wait to have her here and to be able to see my toes again. Ah, the simple things in life.


2 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

O how exciting hopefully she will come while ashley is still here. You lucky lady-we will have to get you some bows.YEAH HOW EXCITING>

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Congrats!! those are cute pictures of the boys. Isn't it fun to have noise?!! I didn't know that you were so close to having the baby. Tomorrow huh? Good luck and let us know!!!