Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun In The Snow!

We decided to take a little drive to Cedar Mountain. I didn't realize that there was going to be snow when we got there! I realize that it is October and that it snow's in October but just last week it was 97* here in sunny St. George. So we were not quite prepared when we arrived and there was a foot of snow. But it was very pretty and Tanner had such a good time, so thats all that counts right? Who cares that I don't have a jacket to fit over my belly and was freezing the whole time while Jimmy was in shorts and a T-shirt and only his right ear was cold. Yeah, weird I know.
Tanner and Annie were having so much fun! Tanner kept running around saying "Snow! Snow!"

Tanner's Papa KJ was nice enough to show him how to throw a snowball and he couldn't get enough of that. He was throwing snow at everyone and then he would crack up laughing everytime. It was usually his little evil laugh. I had to drag him out of the snow several times on our way back to the car. He did not want to leave. Oh, to only have the energy of a two year old.

Needless to say, Tanner had a very good time!
On another note, Jimmy and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last Monday. At times it seems like we have been married forever, in a good way. In the years that we have been married we have lived in four places, owned two of them, had seven different cars, have one little boy with a girl on the way and are still getting to know each other and learning from each other every day. I'm sure the latter will continue through the years. Yeah, I think I'll keep him. Jim has no comment, but I'm sure he feels the same. :)



1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I hear the 7th year of marriage is the hardest, so good luck! I probably won't see snow for another year or more.