Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser?

Well, I'm not sure about the wiser part but I am one year older. 29 to be exact. This last little while was pretty eventfull fo Jimmy and me. Well, at least it should have been. Jim's b-day, our anniversary, and my b-day. But since we are pretty lazy we just stayed home and enjoyed being together with our little family.
I'm going to take Ashley's suggestion and do the questionnaire about my hubby. Any reason to brag!
1. What's his name? James Patrick Gay.
2. Who east more? Deffinitely Jimmy.
3. Who said I love you first? I can't remember to clearly but I'm pretty sure it was him.
4. Who is taller? Jimmy by 13 inches.
5. Who is smarter? Jimmy, and he always reminds me ;)
6. Who is more sensitive? Me by far
7. Who does the laundry? Me, but he will help if I ask him to.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jimmy
9. Who pays the bills? Jimmy makes the money, I pay the bills.
10. Who cooks more? I cook more, but I don't like it.
11. What meals do you cook together? If we are grilling, Jim grills, I do everything else.
12. Who is more stubborn? Probably me. I hate addmiting when I am wrong.
13. Who is the first to admit whem they are wrong? I'm usually wrong, so eventually I'll admit it.
14. Who has more siblings? Jimmy, 2 sisters, 5 brothers. I just have 2 and 2.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'll just say Jimmy.
16. What do you like to do together? We like to go to dinner, our only alone time.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me by far. Jim doesn't eat sweets, unless it's brownies.
18. Guilty pleasures? For me it's pedicures, for Jim it's McDonalds.
19. How did you meet? We served in the same mission.
20. Who asked out who first? Jim came to visit me when I got home from my mission, so I guess it was mutual.
21. Who kissed who first? Jimmy kissed me.
22. Who proposed? Jimmy,the cutie pie! It was the only time I've ever seen him nervous!
23. His best feature? He has a great body and he is so good looking!
24. What is his greatest quality? He is very patient with me, and I'm a little spoiled so it's not that easy :) He also loves his family and is a very hard worker. I appriciate that!

1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I don't know if I've ever Jim nervous. Maybe once or twice when we were little.