Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Tanner

Tanner has recently become obsessed with a couple different things. One of them is motorcycles. Everytime he sees one he yells out what is supposed to be "MOTORCYCLE!". And for some reason they are always blue, regardless of what color they really are. His Papa KJ has one so when we go to his house he has to stop and admire it for a minute. We decided to put him on it the other day and he thought that was pretty cool. Some more of his obsessions are dinosaurs and shopping. We went to Wal-Mart the other day and as we were pulling into the parking lot he yells out "SHOPPING!". I guess that one can be blamed on me.

I have a stool in my kitchen because I am very tall and can reach all of the shelves. This has become Tanner's 'table' and he plays on it alot. He hauls it around the house to do whatever task he needs done. Well, apparently it makes a pretty good spot for lunch. (By the way, those are dinosaur shaped sandwiches. I thought it would make him want to eat them more but he just plays with them more) He also uses it as an acctual stool to get into the silverware drawer and get whatever he needs in there. The other day he used it to put back together his basketball hoop because he realized he wasn't tall enough to put the hoop back on. Then he used it to throw the basketball in. It's alot easier when you can reach it. Smart kid.

I am starting to get my fall decor out and Tanner loves theese little 'pumkins'. He lines them all up in a row and then rearranges them again and again. He also throws them alot. I guess tiny things are neat when you are tiny too.

I had to add this one! Tanner has had a habit lately of falling asleep in the strangest places. I went to check on him one day and there he was in the corner surrounded by his toys sound asleep. Maybe I need to start putting the poor kid down for a nap!


4 comments:

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

That is so funny about the color--Josh only says blue too. I love the picture of him asleep. Too Precious.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

He better wear a helmet on that motorcycle!

Aubrey said...

We bought Ty a stool for the potty, and he too drags it everywhere for everything, and of course, so does Jordo now.

John and Suzy said...

He is so dang cute! I miss him and it looks like it will be a little longer until I see him. He has such a personality!