Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm married to an OLD MAN!

Well, that is what Jim would have you beleive. He had a birthday this past week and turned 29! He is always telling me that he is an old man so I guess this makes it official. It's hard to beleive that we are almost 30, but life goes on. Jim got his windows tinted in his truck for his birthday. Those of you who know Jim well won't be surprised to hear that his birthday dinner choice was McDonalds. In a way I was releived that I didn't have to cook but I thought maybe he would choose somewhere a little nicer. Oh well, thats my Jimmy. I asked him the night before what he wanted for dinner and he said whatever. I had to remind him that it was his birthday so he had to choose. He didn't even remember that it was his birthday! He did it again the next day at work. I guess thats another sign of getting older, it just doesn't matter that much anymore. Thank you to all of you who called. He sure loves his family, beleive it or not!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday and McDonalds? You have always been the weird one. Just kidding. Love ya!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

There are so few days left in life that are special, so I still make my birthday a special day. Except for when I have tests or stuff. Jim is just a party pooper.

josh and summer said...

Happy late BdAy Jimmy!! 29, huh. I have to agree, you are old!!:]