Monday, June 2, 2008

PUPPIES!

Raja had puppies about two weeks ago. She had two and they are both fat and very healthy. Tanner can't get enough of the 'babies'. He always sneaks into the laundry room to hold them even though he knows he's not supposed to. He waits untill I'm not looking!
Tanner won't be very happy with us when we sell the puppies. He's already so attached!

We got a pool for Tanner because he was playing in the backyard and ended up with both feet and hands in the dogs water dish. So I thaught I better get something a little bigger to play in. You can't really see in this picture, but he refused to put his swimming suit on so he's naked! Another trate he got from his father.
On another note, Jim decided it was time for a new car with another baby coming. So we bought a Hoda Pilot. It's cute and we love it. And it's got room for eight so Jim can have all those kids he wants. I'm not sure where he's going to get them. I'll leave that up to him.


2 comments:

Kev and Aubs said...

Puppies would be fun, but I would want them gone before they became trouble. We think we'll go get our boys a pool too. It just helps to keep them busy in the hot summer sun.

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I normally hate small breed dogs, but those puppies are pretty cute.