Friday, June 27, 2008

FINALLY!

For those who have not yet been informed, we will be having a GIRL! YEA! We are very excited (me a little more than Jim). Jim said it's just another excuse for me to go shopping, and I totally agree. It will be the first girl on Jim's side so I have a feeling she might get a little spoiled. Just for the record, I'm totally OK with that! Tanner still doesn't know why my belly is getting so big and why he can't fit on my lap the same. Won't he be surprised when we bring her home!
Speaking of Tanner, he had a B-Day on Tuesday but he didn't really care. He did have his first ice cream cone and loved it. Gotta love Dairy Queen (Sorry Suzy). We will be having a B-Day party for him on Saturday, so I will send pictures then.

4 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

How did he make it to 2 years old before having an ice cream cone?!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Cassie MOlly had her first ice cream cone at like 5 or 6 months. 2 Years is a very long time. I am so excited a girl. WAHOO! Congrats

Janet said...

Congratulations, you're having a girl! That's so exciting. They are so fun to shop for and much easier to name. (at least for the Broadheads)
Happy Birthday to Tanner!
See you at Costco!!!

Kev and Aubs said...

Ty doesn't like the ice cream cone thing, the dripping stresses him out, so we stick to bowls. And I think the girl gives me an excuse to go shopping too! I really is about time.