Thursday, June 19, 2008

More about Tanner

I needed to replace Tanner's diaper bag and while I was looking I saw this back-pack with Elmo and I thaught it would be perfect. I go to put it in the cart and Tanner says "Pack-pack on back", and then pats his back. So I put it on him and he wore it for the rest of our shopping trip. I had no idea he even knew what a "pack-pack" was, let alone where it goes. So now he wears it out to the car and then in to the babysitters house. Sometimes he gets mad at me because he can't wear it in his car seat. I'm so mean! But he loves his "pack-pack" so it was a good purchase.

Tanner is not one to just fall asleep anywhere, so when he fell asleep on the hard wood floor, I was pretty surprised. He was being pretty quiet so Jim decided to check on him and this is what he found. He loves playing in his bus and it must have worn him out this time. Silly kid.

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I helped put that bus together!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

He is so cute. Isn't is fun the way that they are starting to talk? The family reunion will be a blast with the two 2 year olds!!!

Aubrey said...

That bus looks like fun. I wish we had room for something like that.