Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lately.......

We have been doing all kinds of stuff lately. We went to Delta for Thanksgiving and had a lot of fun. Tanner even participated in the talent show by singing. I love the holidays! For me it's all about getting together with everyone and enjoying the food and the company. Jim, on the other hand, ate his Thanksgiving meal and went back to my sister's house to watch football for the rest of the day. He's not much of a socializer. We had a good time without him!

Rylee really enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner. Every time I looked at her she had food in her mouth. She didn't even wait for a plate, she just dug right in! And she isn't satisfied until there is no more room in her mouth. We are working on that!

We were waiting for the prayer and Ry was too cute to pass up.

On Saturday after Thanksgiving Tanner and I went shopping to get a present for Rylee and pick out his tree ornament. Ever since we cut his hair, he has wanted it to look like a rhino (mo hawk for the late person!) like his cousin, Joshy. So, if he refers to it that way, you will know what he is talking about. I think it looks pretty dang good!

On Sunday we were blessed to have a little snow at our house. When Tanner woke up a realized that it had snowed, he came and got me and said "Mom! Come and see what freakin' happened last night!". He could not wait until church was over so he could play in it. He even threw a snowball at me when we were walking to the car right after church! I love this picture of him! The look on his face is priceless. Pure joy! Wouldn't that be nice?!

On another note, we have acquired ourselves another dog. Now I know what you all are thinking "Do you really need five dogs?". The answer is NO! We don't need five dogs! We have a couple that we would like to see go. But for now, we will have five dogs. Zoe is my little buddy. She is the sweetest thing! Just the kind of dog I wanted. It's funny to watch Barik when she jumps up on my lap. It's almost like he is trying to figure out how he can get up there. So, we have a really full house. But we are enjoying it!

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

5 dogs is pretty much insane!

Aubrey said...

Stop with the dogs!
You need to send that picture of Tanner jumping in the snow to some magazine. That really is priceless.