Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Girl

Our sweet little Rylee turned 2 on Saturday, so we had a little party to celebrate!
I can't believe that it she is already two years old! She is a very big girl and is constantly reminding us of it.
It would have been really nice if she would have smiled for me. She says smile, she just doesn't do it.

I was putting her little tutu on her and she said in a very excited little voice, "PINCESS!".


Opening her gifts. She had about five little kids helping her. I don't know why I thought it was necessary for me to help. Silly me!

It was really hard for her to not play with every gift she opened. She just didn't quite understand and was a little mad at me until I put another gift in front of her.

Blowing out the candles! She wanted to blow them out so bad, I had to cover her mouth until it was time.

Rylee is my little monkey, so I wanted to do something fun for her cake. I saw one similar to this one on the Internet and loved it. I thought it turned out really cute. I can't take all of the credit, but I am pretty proud of what I did do!
We are so blessed to have Rylee as our baby girl. She brings such a sweet spirit into our home. It's so fun for me to watch her and Tanner interact, especially when they are getting along!
Happy Birthday Rylee Girl!

1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Happy Birthday Rylee! Looks like an awesome cake.