Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Few New Things

We have a new addition to our family. He' s a bit bigger than the other dogs, but he seems to fit right in. His name is Barak (pronounced Barick) and he's an English Mastiff. Jim has been wanting a Mastiff for so long and just happened across an add for this little guy. He is just as sweet as can be. As you can see, he's pretty big.

Tanner already loves him. He didn't take any time to adjust, just walked right in like he has always lived here.

My parents got some miniature goats that are just adorable. Tanner was pretty concerned that they didn't have their mommy and daddy. It was pretty sweet.

The other day, Rylee thought that a crayon would make a good snack. It was a huge mess. I literally had to scrape it from her teeth. That girl puts everything in her mouth!

Tanner had started to draw almost constantly. He really needed a picture by some of the pictures he drew.

I just thought I'd throw in a picture of my new haircut. It's super cute! Rylee is totally not interested in taking a picture. She couldn't keep her eyes off of the new horse, I mean, dog!






2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Thought I would just put some random comment here, even though I saw all those pics on facebook!

Thank you so much for all the baby clothes! We will send out a check soon for the postage.

John and Suzy said...

Tanner in his boots! Priceless! Love the haircut and can't believe how much Reilly is changing.