Thursday, October 8, 2009

30 Already?!

The rumors are true folks, I just turned 30! It's not so different than 29, but I do feel like I have to be a little more responsible. BLAH!! I had a good birthday. Jimmy did so good this year, remembering all of my favorite things. What a sweetie! He had to work that night, so my mom took me to dinner at Olive Garden, my FAVORITE place, and we had a really good time. My sweet little daddy got me an ice cream cake from Baskin Robins, and it was just perfect. I think Tanner was pretty impressed that the cake AND the ice cream were all in one. Birthdays are just not what they used to be, but I was with my family, and it was a good day. Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday. Too bad we aren't closer and we could celebrate big with you. Glad you had fun and can't wait to see you all

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Happy Birthday!!!!