Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Girls and Playing Outside

This is a picture of some of my friends. We have known each other for awhile and every couple of months we get together to catch up. It's always something I look forward to. I love my girls!Summer is here in full swing in St. George. Tanner is outside more than inside and he absolutely loves it! This is yet another pirate sword. It's the first thing he picks up in the morning and the last thing he lays down at night. And all throughout the day I can always expect to be "died" with it, at least a couple times.
This is Rylee's first taste of ice cream and she loved it.
Tanner also had a first, his first time roasting marshmallows. He thought it was pretty cool until he went to eat it. He wasn't really sure what to think of it and I ended up finishing it for him. I guess that means he didn't like it. :)
Rylee also loves being outside. Jimmy has this talent of putting Rylee to sleep anytime, anyplace. So when he is around, he's the man for the job.





4 comments:

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Cute!!!

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Zach had his first taste of ice cream too and was just confused!

John & Suzy said...

I am just glad, I have been able to see those cute kids a little more often.

Aimee - Choose To Be Better said...

How fun that Rylee loved ice cream! Don't you just love Tanner and his swords! Cute pictures.