Sunday, May 17, 2009

Messy Faces and A Day At The Pool

One of the things about being a mom that I have had a hard time with is messy faces. But I know they happen so instead of cleaning them twenty times before they are even finished eating, I take pictures!Tanner LOVES strawberries. He would eat a whole Costco basket if I would let him. But they are very messy, so I let him have a few and then the wipe down starts. It's amazing to me how one little strawberry can make such a mess.
Rylee on the other hand has started to eat baby food and all of you who have ever had to deal with baby food know how it goes. It goes all over the place! And Rylee likes to help so the mess is extra big. She takes her sweet time to eat so she is usually messy for awhile.
If it gets too bad, into the bath they go.
Tanner loves that Rylee can take a bath with him now. She is still too little to really play but Tanner likes to help me with her and that makes him feel pretty big.
Kev and Aubs came down for a visit and let us hang out with them at the pool. It's perfect weather for that right now so we had a lot of fun. This is Rylee's cute little bikini. Her chubby little thighs are my favorite part!
Jimmy was Tanner's favorite pool toy. I was so glad that he was there to entertain him!
Tanner is just a little fish. He had sooo much fun!
Rylee quite likes the water too. She kicked and kicked. She stayed in the water for quite awhile. She was having fun watching the boys swim around her.
Tanner was getting brave and jumping off of the step to Jimmy. I was surprised that he was worried about this. When we first got there, I had to keep telling him to stay away from the steps. Silly kid.
Rylee and her Mommy!
Jim probably had as much fun as Tanner did. Good thing he remembered his floaty!
Thanks to Aubrey and Kevin for letting us hang out. We had a great time!









3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Jimmy always was a bit uncoordinated. Floaters for the pool and a helmet for walking around.

*Brett and Lacey* said...

Looks like fun! And you look great Cassie!

John and Suzy said...

Love, love Rylee's bikini! She is such a cutie. Love that Tanner isn't afraid of the water. I'm glad Jimmy had a floater so he could play!