Monday, December 22, 2008

So Original

These are just some more of Tanner's random places to be. I guess when your that small, why not try to fit wherever you can.
I thought this was pretty funny. He was watching a movie in his room. When I went to check on him, there he was.
For those of you who know Tanner, you know he's not your ordinary 2 year old. His favorite movie is Jurassic Park 3 and he would watch it 20 times a day if I would let him. Well, for a little change of pace and to help save my sanity, I suggested that we watch something different. Maybe Shrek or Cars or something like that. Well, Tanner chose to watch 'The Lord of The Rings'. He has now seen all of them. Well, the other day he had a something in his hand and he was talking to it. It took me a minute to figure out what he was saying but when I did, I was laughing my butt off. He was calling it "My Precious"! And he was saying it almost like Gollum in that freaky little voice. It was so funny! That kid cracks me up!

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

Very cute! But the one in the drawer makes me nervous. Kids get very hurt each year from drawers and tv's tipping over on them. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Thanks for the parental advise. I think we got it covered.