Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas

Our Christmas was fun this year. Tanner was a little more aware of what was going on. My dad has a santa suit, so he dressed up on Christmas Eve and came to see Tanner. When he walked in I told Tanner to say hi to Santa. Tanner just looked at him with the biggest smile on his face and said "HI Santa!". He didn't get around to telling him what he wanted because Santa pulled out a treat and Tanner got totally distracted. We'll remember to save the treat untill last next year. Here are a couple pictures of Tanner on Christmas morning. Rylee liked santa too, you just can't tell. :)


When Tanner saw this he said "Oh, I wuv it!" It was so funny!
Tanner's Granny Jeffery made him a dinosaur blanket and he got a cars sleeping bag, so I guess he decided to put them to use. He's pretending to sleep, silly kid.
Rylee had fun too. She got some cute new bows, so that's fun for me. She doesn't look like it bothers her to bad either.
We had a fun morning. Tanner's favorite phrase everytime he opened something was "Oh my doodness!". He was so excited with everything. It was fun! Jimmy had to work later in the day so we just hung out and then hurried to have a Christmas dinner before he had to leave. Tanner was ecxited to have some of his cousins to play with. He is at an age where he kinda likes to be mean and he kept picking on his cousins. My dad was checking on him and my little neice asked him if Santa had braught Tanner any toys. When my dad said yes, she said "Why, he's naughty!". We all laughed at that. It was true, he was being naughty. Maybe next year I can hang that one over him. But all in all we had a good time with my family and it was fun to see them. We did miss being with Jim's family this year. We hope everyone's Holliday was fun and relaxing and everything that Christmas should be.





2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

You should watch the movie Fred Claus. Even naughty kids deserve a present!

John and Suzy said...

Love that your dad has a Santa suit! That is awesome! Tanner is a hoot! How funny that he would pick up on 'my precious'. I can't wait to see you all in a couple days!