Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

Our Christmas was so much fun! It started out on Christmas eve when Santa came to do one last check to see if the kids were being good and to bring them a little goody bag.

My dad is the best and I love that he will do this for my kids. This year he came to my friends house and had 9 little kids to check on. Most of them were pretty good. He had one cryer, but for the most part they were all very excited to see him. I love to watch kids when Santa is around. There was so much excitement on their little faces! It was a perfect start to our Christmas!

Christmas morning came and Tanner was in my bed, waking me up to get things started.
He was so excited that Santa brought him EXACTLY what he wanted!

Ry got some dress up clothes and was in heaven! Don't be fooled by that sweet angelic face. It's a total cover up!

Tanner got this fun little vest that has all sorts of tools for finding bugs. It was pretty awesome!

They had plenty of presents to open and were full of energy all day long. We had so much fun! It was the best weekend with our little family all together. Oh, and I cooked the best turkey ever for dinner! We hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas! Happy New Year!

No comments: