Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gone Fishing!

Tanner has found his favorite thing to do, besides being a super hero that is. He LOVES fishing! It has become a weekly activity for Tanner and Jimmy. I love that they get to have their "guy time". Tanner knows that Saturday is fishing day, and he looks forward to it every week.
This is one of the first fish that Tan caught at Grandpa's Lake. It's nothing to brag about, but he was pretty excited about it. You can tell by the look on his face! I love it!

This picture is courtesy of Tanner. He is actually quite good with the camera, and he gets a lot of practice! But this is one of his better ones. Pretty good timing!

This is at Pine Valley. Tanner does everything Jimmy does, and he watches him so close. That's a scary thought!

Here is my little princess who hates getting dirty and anything gross. Ya, right!
She isn't afraid of anything, and I'm pretty sure she is the happiest when she is covered in dirt! She thought the worms were pretty neat. I didn't let her eat them though. I know, I'm pretty mean.

Every time Jimmy moved to a new fishing spot, Tanner was close behind. They are the perfect little pair!

This is just a picture of the lake. It was so pretty and the weather was so nice. We didn't catch anything, even though we could see the fish jumping all around us. I'm pretty sure they were laughing at us! It was a nice family activity regardless of the lack of fish. Perfect for a Sunday afternoon!

No comments: