Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Playing in the rain

My kids absolutely LOVE the rain. They love getting all wet and messy. Thankfully, the rain in Delta was pretty warm, so no hypothermia!
Tanner was having the best time with his cousins, running around and getting soaked to their bones.
Align CenterHe makes some pretty good faces! I'm pretty sure he was telling me not to take his picture, which is kind of different for Tanner because he always wants his picture taken.
Rylee was having her share of fun as well. She found a couple pretty good puddles and to avoid ruining a perfectly good outfit, I just stripped her down! She was having the best time going from puddle to puddle. I think the first thing she did was get her hands muddy and them rub them all over her face! The more messy she can get, the happier she is!
These two are so funny! Rylee is saying "Cheese!" and Tanner is pretending to be asleep. Who knows with that kid! I sure love them, though.

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

If you move out of the desert, your kids might see rain more than once a year :)

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

Wish we could see you guys more!!!
Love the pictures!!!

John & Suzy said...

Love the update. Obviously, it has been a while since I've looked. Just wish I could be there to play in the rain with them!