Sunday, July 19, 2009

Silly Kids

These are just a couple pictures of my silly kids. I love watching the personality come out in them. And believe me, they both have plenty of personality!
I am working on potty training Tanner so he runs around in his undies a lot. He also is constantly wearing his pirate hat, so this outfit was destined to be. The two combined made for a great look. One of his finest I would say! What you have missed out on with this picture is when he was using his undies as a place to hold his sword. I'm sure that's what all the pirates use!

Rylee thinks she is so big and she is constantly pulling herself up onto things. I guess she couldn't get a good enough view of Baby Einstein from the floor. Not that this really put her that much closer. Don't worry, Sis, I know just how you feel!