Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ride 'Em Cowboy!

The other night my Dad decided to take the kids on a horse ride. Annie and Tanner usually do things together so they went for a ride on Bud. They had so much fun! Here are some pictures of them riding around the yard.



I don't know why it took us so long to get the 'cow-hat' but luckily we had one for both of them and they thought it was pretty cool. Don't you love Tanner's curls! I hope they never go away.


Of course when it was time to get off, Tanner threw a fit. I don't know why he keeps acting like a two year old.


Tanner has been putting imself down for naps lately. I guess he knows when he is tired. Here are some pictures of Tanner sleeping. It's the only time he is holding still!


Who doesn't love a nap with Daddy?

I always have to wonder when it's been quiet for awhile. This is usually why!
I guess I can do a little update on Jimmy and me since it's been awhile. We are just looking forward to November when our little girl will be here. Fall is now my favorite season! The baby is due very close to Thanksgiving, Nov 23, so I figure that gives me a pretty good -get out of fixing Thanksgiving dinner- card. So we will see if Jimmy is having Thanksgiving dinner at the hospital, or if he just ends up with a turkey sandwich. If any of you know Jimmy, neither of these choices will do so there will probably be a third alternative. So you don't have to feel sorry for him, I'm sure he'll get his fixins. The bigger I get the harder it is to bend over, put on my pants, tie my shoes (which is why I wear flip flops) get out of bed, breath (just to name a few). I am looking forward to fall when it will cool down a little so I can be a tiny bit more comfortable. But mostly just for the baby to be here all together. I will be quiting my job at the end of October so that I can be a stay at home mommy. I am sooo looking forward to that too. Jim says that there is nothing new with him to report. He is just being modest! I have been so grateful for him lately. He is being so patient with me and my moodiness (which I blame entirely on the pregnancy) and helping me so much with Tanner. Tanner just loves him so much and can't wait for him to get home from work so they can play, watch TV, eat poppcorn, whatever the activity might be. It is so fun to see Tanner bond with his Daddy! He is such a mamma's boy that I was worried how he would react when the baby came. I'm sure we will all get through it. ;)






4 comments:

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I hope our kid gets some of the curls that my brothers and nephew have!

John and Suzy said...

I understand all the pregnancy things!!! FUN HUH?? I am wearing flip flops everywhere too..my feet are just too fat!! Tanner is a cutie. I love the curls. They are the cutest!!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

That last post was actually from me too..sorry I am on mom's computer!!

JPHOWARDFAMILY said...

He is so dang cute! I love the hat!